Mine buff

XaoXao Join Date: 2012-12-12 Member: 174840Members
Seriously, just ctrl F'd the gorgeus patch notes and can't find anything, you're not fooling me, it's impossible to shift step, blink or leap over mines without taking near full damage now.

Why the ghost buff? Or was this a bug fix or side effect of something over something, seeing a heck of a lot more fade deaths to mines/marines since 240 came out.

http://unknownworlds.com/ns2/gorgeous-changelog/

Comments

• Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Yea mines scare the shit out of me as a fade now. Hitting one leaves you vulnerable, two and a shotgun shell will kill you, three and you have like 10hp left. You ALWAYS take full damage too, so you can't trip them and escape the damage with SS/blink like Xao said.
  • IndustryIndustry Esteemed Gentleman Join Date: 2010-07-13 Member: 72344Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    It is a bug and has supposedly already been fixed for next patch.
  • SeahuntsSeahunts Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151973Members
    There I was thinking it was a deliberate buff to keep mines more relevant mid to late game. Is the trip range been increased too or am I imagining that due to my brick skulk?
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Yes, it is a bug and it has been fixed for the next patch.
  • XaoXao Join Date: 2012-12-12 Member: 174840Members
    Comprox wrote: »
    Yes, it is a bug and it has been fixed for the next patch.

Thanks.