Balance Tweak Mod - Your suggestions

2»

Comments

• Assassin_wmAssassin_wm Join Date: 2004-01-30 Member: 25754Members
    Added phase gate tweak to the list (Allow commander to change/ define phase gate linkage)
    Added tweak idea for balancing Crags healing buildings.
    Okay dokay! After the Gorgeous patch, I've done some experimenting, and I've decided to keep my bilebomb change, and increase bile bomb distance to what it was pre gorgeous.

Currently I'm porting my changes over to the new version of the Lua files; this is slowed down the updates a little, but watch this space, I'm not going anywhere ;)
  • Madd0gMadd0g Join Date: 2012-12-24 Member: 176116Members
    Sentries shooting bile bombs,sounds awsome :D
    I like most of the ideas,except for nerfing medpacks and nano armor(expecialy medpacks).
    Update:

Okay, I'm gonna leave healthpacks alone for now. But I'll keep an eye on it.

I've altered crags so that they heal using their own health as a reservoir. I tried the absorb health thing and it was very frustrating.

This method means that crags stop healing when their health is below 15%. They take no armour damage when healing this way. Crags can't heal each other.

They still heal players for free. (Thinking of changing this, but reducing the damage crags take from healing to compensate, will carry on testing)