Launchpad issue?

oldassgamersoldassgamers Join Date: 2011-02-02 Member: 80033Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
edited February 2013 in Technical Support
Can someone please explain for my why this is happening. Why the part enters is missing? Sorry for bad quality upload.

Comments

• kuruptkurupt Join Date: 2005-03-24 Member: 46347Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    I have the same issue mate had this issue from the day i got ns2.
    And worst part of it the UWE has not helped me thru this iussue after emailing them about 5 times.
  • oldassgamersoldassgamers Join Date: 2011-02-02 Member: 80033Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    kurupt wrote: »
    I have the same issue mate had this issue from the day i got ns2.
    And worst part of it the UWE has not helped me thru this iussue after emailing them about 5 times.

please say your joking. :(

• ConfusedConfused Wait. What? Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12904Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
    I have not tried to reproduce it. But I can tell you that if you select the kind box press tab once and then press enter you should be okay.

• OutSiDeR_OutSiDeR_ Join Date: 2013-02-12 Member: 183008Members
    Change your default font size in your display options from large/medium back to small.
  • kuruptkurupt Join Date: 2005-03-24 Member: 46347Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    hey mate good news i found a fix not sure if your aware of this issue but it has something to do with the windows text size if you change your settings to smaller it will fix it good luck...
    Needs to be Smaller 100% Default
  • oldassgamersoldassgamers Join Date: 2011-02-02 Member: 80033Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    kurupt wrote: »
    hey mate good news i found a fix not sure if your aware of this issue but it has something to do with the windows text size if you change your settings to smaller it will fix it good luck...
    Needs to be Smaller 100% Default

Wow thank you so much for figuring it out. Of all the reasons, this was the temporary solution. I never though about that one. Thanks so much kurupt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO KISS YOU ! :p

• MaxMax Technical Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment Join Date: 2002-03-15 Member: 318Super Administrators, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    edited February 2013
    Thanks for reporting this, I'll try to get it fixed for the next patch.

Edit: this is now fixed, and will be in the next patch