If it Ain't broke...

WhiteWeaselWhiteWeasel Join Date: 2012-11-25 Member: 173197Members
...Don't fix it.
What are the things currently in NS2 that we can firmly agree that do NOT need changing?
(So the devs don't accidently change something that was fine/better know what's ok and what isn't)

Comments

• CataclyzmCataclyzm Join Date: 2005-01-06 Member: 33031Members
    The name of the game... I would be confused if they dropped the '2'.
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Phase gates, in any way, the lack of push back, the costs, the time of the research, everything is good.
  • CommunistWithAGunCommunistWithAGun Local Propaganda Guy Join Date: 2003-04-30 Member: 15953Members
    ARCs, building blocking off areas. Flayra loading screen mod must never go away.
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    I'm gonna go broad here and say ALL current res costs (p or t) are just fine too. If balance changes need to be made (I don't really think they do but meh), it's not the pricing.
  • SavantSavant Join Date: 2002-11-30 Member: 10289Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    The skulk.

Seriously, after facing almost all of NS1 with a skulk that missed so many bites despite a marine being in the center of the screen, the skulk shouldn't be messed with. Hit registration on skulks needs work, but the skulk and its bite feels 'right'. Deadly but not impossible to kill.
  • CommunistWithAGunCommunistWithAGun Local Propaganda Guy Join Date: 2003-04-30 Member: 15953Members
    Savant wrote: »
    The skulk.

Seriously, after facing almost all of NS1 with a skulk that missed so many bites despite a marine being in the center of the screen, the skulk shouldn't be messed with. Hit registration on skulks needs work, but the skulk and its bite feels 'right'. Deadly but not impossible to kill.

I hate glancing blows, but when I think of what it was like before, it's better than nothing for sure. Skulks are pretty close to perfect.