[Real Men of Genius] - Today we salute you, Mr. Exo Guy, who fell on a box to escape a Drifter Swarm

MaximumSquidMaximumSquid Join Date: 2010-07-20 Member: 72593Members
edited January 2013 in NS2 General Discussion
<u><b><i>Backup Singer:</i></b></u> <i>♫Mr. Exo Guy♪ who fell on a box to escape a Driiiiiiiifter Swarm ♬</i>

<u><b>Narrator:</b></u> <b>Pushing a hive in an 8 foot Metal Suit with a top speed of 3 mph against an enemy with Shift Tech . . .</b>
<u><i>Backup Singer:</i></u> <i>♫What could you be thinking? ♪</i>

<b><u>Narrator:</b></u> <b>To you victory is assured. . . even as two rooms go down just during your walk there</b>
<u><i>Backup Singer:</i></u> <i>♪Just keep on truckin ♩</i>

<b><u>Narrator:</b></u> <b>Made of space-age fibers it can repel anything; spores, claws, jaws, and even. . . a head on fight</b>
<u><i>Backup Singer:</i></u> <i>♬"Hit their MAAAAAAIN! ♫"</i>

<u><b>Narrator:</b></u> <b>But fate smiles on you; after the beacon your panicked retreat off a ledge lands you on a box stopping the drifter's navigational AI dead in it's tracks. . .</b>
<u><i>Backup Singer:</i></u> <i>♪It must be these pink lasers ♩</i>

<u><b>Narrator:</b></u> <b>So crack open an ice cold Catalyst Pack; oh Boss of the Box, your team maybe doomed. . . but you just bought yourself a rare 1on1 against one very annoyed alien commander</b>
<u><i>Backup Singer:</i></u> <i>♫Mr. Exo Guy♪ who fell on a box to escape a Drifter Swaaaaaaarm. . . ♬</i>

-

Comments