Team Flow is Recruiting

semihandysemihandy Florida Join Date: 2012-05-24 Member: 152537Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, WC 2013 - Silver
Hi all,

Due to the lack of teams in NA, I decided to try and put one together. The goal is to start a team that is based in NA to play competitively in one or more of the leagues that are starting up. It looks like a great time to start, with the new incoming patch and the various leagues that are about to get started.

I'm looking for friendly people who are looking for more challenging and organized gameplay. Please PM me if you're interested, and include your location, age, and also your experience playing competitive NS (both 1 and 2) and other games.

We will try to get together regularly to practice (at least twice a week), and also play league matches when we are ready.

Thanks!

semihandy

Comments

• bLink`bLink` Join Date: 2012-02-18 Member: 146506Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Good luck to you! I hope you find potential players out there.
  • semihandysemihandy Florida Join Date: 2012-05-24 Member: 152537Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, WC 2013 - Silver
    <!--quoteo(post=2056375:date=Jan 5 2013, 12:20 AM:name=bLink`)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bLink` @ Jan 5 2013, 12:20 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2056375"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Good luck to you! I hope you find potential players out there.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Thanks so much! I'm really hoping so. :)
  • LocklearLocklear [nexzil]kerrigan Join Date: 2012-05-01 Member: 151403Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, WC 2013 - Shadow