NS2 Pseudo-Pugs

CommunistWithAGunCommunistWithAGun Local Propaganda Guy Join Date: 2003-04-30 Member: 15953Members
So, I have a few friends on steam (I realize this is a surprise) who gets on around the same time every day for some L4D2. We've had quite a bit of fun, but now that I'm into NS2 again they aren't into it for various reasons, and I was wondering who here is playing it on a regular basis. Most of the people I played NS1 with are either dead or had a sex change and I'm looking for more to play. I have a mumble server we can use, and it would be great to get some people to all play together in random servers. Let me know if you're interested my steam id is /id/cwag

Comments

• TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu Anememone Join Date: 2002-03-23 Member: 345Members
    This is the first time in a long time that we've had an on-topic thread posted in off-topic. I won't be playing much NS2 soon since my free time will evaporate but I might be up for this sort of thing.
  • CabooseCaboose title = name(self, handle) Join Date: 2003-02-15 Member: 13597Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=2053386:date=Dec 30 2012, 01:01 PM:name=TychoCelchuuu)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TychoCelchuuu @ Dec 30 2012, 01:01 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2053386"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->This is the first time in a long time that we've had an on-topic thread posted in off-topic.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You meant to say "on-topic thread posted by a native OT-er".

I need to play more NS2. I technically got my PC so I <i>could</i> play it.