Forgive me for having fun.

sharnrocksharnrock Join Date: 2012-11-02 Member: 166084Members
edited December 2012 in NS2 General Discussion
As if a single suggestion being up voted was going to horribly inconvenience the entire UWE staff. LIghten up. It was meant to be silly

Comments

• killer monkeykiller monkey Join Date: 2010-02-26 Member: 70743Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    What are you talking about?
  • sharnrocksharnrock Join Date: 2012-11-02 Member: 166084Members
    My other thread was locked. I tried to make a suggestion on the google mod thing for santa gorge hats
  • killer monkeykiller monkey Join Date: 2010-02-26 Member: 70743Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Why would you make this thread?
    To voice my displeasure with the mod for locking my thread. I couldn't in the other thread, it was locked.
  • BentRingBentRing Join Date: 2003-03-04 Member: 14318Members
    You should just go ahead and voice displeasure in this thread about this thread getting locked.

You know, just in case.
    edited December 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=2047784:date=Dec 18 2012, 07:09 PM:name=BentRing)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BentRing @ Dec 18 2012, 07:09 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2047784"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->You should just go ahead and voice displeasure in this thread about this thread getting locked.

You know, just in case.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I'm sure this thread will be locked.

This is the most tight assed forum I've ever been a part of. There are plenty of people on the forum that have already mentioned the christmas stuff. I saw a thread about gorge names get locked the other day. Really? People trying to discuss things that are fun to talk about get locked because they aren't complaints or suggestions about the game?

I don't know about you guys, but I work and go to school most of the day. When I get home to unwind I don't want a stringent environment. I want to have fun, enjoy myself, be free of ridiculous rules. You know.. relax.
  • RaZDaZRaZDaZ Join Date: 2012-11-05 Member: 167331Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited December 2012
    Welcome to the rest of us. Most people work, school, etc and come home to relax. Getting pissy at a mod for locking your topic is fine but making another thread to voice your displeasure is just silly...it's not going to achieve anything positive, whatever the reason for locking the thread was.

Send a PM to the mod to consider your propositions or to unlock your thread.
  • MouseMouse The Lighter Side of Pessimism Join Date: 2002-03-02 Member: 263Members, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    And to the surprise of no-one..

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->LOCKED<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
This discussion has been closed.