Windowed Fullscreen Blackout

Mac1OManMac1OMan Join Date: 2004-10-29 Member: 32510Members, Reinforced - Supporter
I set the game to display in Windowed Full Screen and ever since the game is completely black and I'm unsure of how to set it to default.

Originally I started the game and the textures were all blacked out on the start up. So I went into a server and the walls, floor, and everything was transparent. I was trying to get a screen shot of it to seek help but every time I tried to paste my print screen it was just black. So I figured maybe if I changed it to windowed mode I'd be able to get the screen shot and then this happened.

So how do I reset game to default settings outside the game? Please and thank you!

Comments

• ZaggyZaggy NullPointerException The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-12-10 Member: 24214Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, Subnautica Playtester
    The system_options.xml and options.xml file in %appdata%\Natural Selection 2
    Not sure if you have to verify steam cache again after this for the files to appear or if they will be created after restarting the game.