Google moderator

BensonBenson Join Date: 2012-03-07 Member: 148303Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
<div class="IPBDescription">possible inaccuracies</div>I've been thinking about the Google moderator suggestion page, and theres two things i can think of that might be possible issues with this system

1) Are the suggestions random?

If the suggestions aren't random, then only the earliest submitted ones will get any votes as most people will get tired of reading suggestions after 10-15 clicks. This means that the first 10-15 suggestions will get an overwhelmingly large amount of votes, possibly leading the devs to think that those are the most important (considering how there are almost 700 suggestions, i dont think many people will have the patience to go through them all)

2) Accepted suggestions need to be removed from the list

If things like not being able to tell if camo is available get accepted by the devs, it needs to be taken off the list so that the list more accurately represents what the community is voting on.

I love this system and have seen some really great ideas that i hope get adopted, but in order for things to really change the way the community wants them, i feel some changes need to be made