[BUG] alt + enter leaves old window borders active while on full screen

WhiteDevilWhiteDevil Join Date: 2012-09-16 Member: 159559Members, Reinforced - Shadow
So this bug happens when you have the game on full screen. When you press alt + enter to get windowed mode, move the window in example half way down of the screen and press alt + enter again to get back full screen. The borders you had in windowed mode still limit your mouse movements in full screen and does not correct itself unless you restart the game.
Best way to see this happening is when you go commander and go windowed, move the window and go back full screen, you can't move the mouse anywhere but where the window borders were earlier.

Comments

• ExplosifBeExplosifBe Join Date: 2006-11-03 Member: 58284Forum Admins, Playtest Lead, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    I'm not having this issue, maybe Build 233 resolved it, could you test it again?
  • WhiteDevilWhiteDevil Join Date: 2012-09-16 Member: 159559Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited December 2012
    Yeah, same thing with new patch. I'm using win8.

edit: Okay it seems to correct itself when using alt + tab afterwards.
  • ExplosifBeExplosifBe Join Date: 2006-11-03 Member: 58284Forum Admins, Playtest Lead, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    Well you've got yourself your own fix for the moment.
    But it might be related to Win8, and as I'm not running it nor the devs or other PTs (as far as I know) it might be hard to reproduce.