Just something totally random

oldassgamersoldassgamers Join Date: 2011-02-02 Member: 80033Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
edited December 2012 in NS2 General Discussion
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->I was at a company party. It started with me drinking. Then I drank more, and MORE. Then I became in love with the bartender. I hugged her many times and telling her that I love her.

After this crap party, we went to the club. I drank more...

Outside I vandalize some bicycle ( Can't remember why ). After that I vomit in the street. Then came two taxi close by, we where about 10 people from work. One of the taxi stopped and picked up some of us and the other cab didn't stop so I ran after it and told him to kiss me. After this epic moment, miraculous came another cab so he drove the rest of us to the others. Once that was done I continued drinking alkohol in the club. Was no girls in the club, I got freaking disappointed.

Saw like 1-3 girls, i flirt with them an no one wanted me. Tssss they dont appreciate my love. They can't handle me. They CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

So outside one of our guys wanted to go in a fight with a random dude, lol. So a girl camed from the staff telling us that we should be ashamed for this behaviour because we work under the law. Now we're not welcome there anymore. They love me, that's why. it HAS TO BE that. What else can it be for me getting banned from that club hahaha

So I went home and I sleept now (I'm still hangouver). The best thing to maintain hangouver is to play natural selection 2. It's very good. I feel my aim is getting better.

<b>Anyways guys, I'm going probably in the summer travel to uwe and meet them I'm wondering if anyone are interested to follow me and meet them in the summer? Uwe should have a fan meeting where all the fans hangs out. Like an event. That would be awesome. I got so many fans that want my hugs. Like wasabi, ironhorse, cory, brian nr1 + nr2. I feel like I must equaly share my love to them.</b>

<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

Comments

• TalesinTalesin Our own little well of hate Join Date: 2002-11-08 Member: 7710NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators
    edited December 2012
    Yeah, no. You opened one of these before. Take the hint.

<!--coloro:red--><span style="color:red"><!--/coloro--><b>*LOCKED.*</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
This discussion has been closed.