BUG (not sure if): ns2_mineshaft Pilot Drill power always premade

HeatSurgeHeatSurge Some Guy Join Date: 2012-09-15 Member: 159438Members, Reinforced - Supporter
Again my nit-picky bug hunter speaking: I've noticed that on mineshaft, the pilot drill (right next to operations) power is always pre-made. It's a little weird. Is it supposed to be that way? Also I think that in some(?!) tech point locations the power is premade at the start of the map?? Is this a map designer's choice or what?

Comments

• rantologyrantology Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143750Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    Pretty sure it's a bug. The only powernodes that are pre-built at game start should be the one in marine start, no where else.
  • RedDragonRedDragon Join Date: 2003-01-13 Member: 12240Members, NS2 Map Tester
    edited November 2012
    The power nodes in Pilot Drill and Repair (The tech point to the right of Pilot Drill) are always prebuilt and have been since some big change to the map almost 6 or 7 builds ago.

Edit: Also the node in Operations (if marines start in Repair) and the node between Pilot Drill and Repair are also always prebuilt. Always.