1 Clip Akimbo Pistols or no?

MaximumSquidMaximumSquid Join Date: 2010-07-20 Member: 72593Members
edited November 2012 in Ideas and Suggestions
A marine next to you dies so you pickup their pistol. . .

Now you're holding two pistols, but you do not have a way to holster two so once you switch off of it you will just drop the spare

Also once you fire off the clip you will just drop the pistol once you go to reload
<i>(if you want to do a very slow reload of both guns then you can hold down couch or sprint when you tap reload to tell the game that you do not want to drop it)</i>

I've seen other games with this mechanic and it works out surprisingly well because the boost you get is so minor that nobody every thinks it's OP

----
edits:
----

Not asking for <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i5xuGtrkZo" target="_blank">Lead Farmer</a>

-

Comments

• SafewoodSafewood Join Date: 2012-11-03 Member: 166381Members
    edited November 2012
    I think that's a quite fun idea, indeed. However, I'm wondering how effective would this be compared to AR?

Edit: Got me thinking, what if you could throw your axe as well, and pick it up from the ground? :3
  • MaximumSquidMaximumSquid Join Date: 2010-07-20 Member: 72593Members
    <u><b>Safewood:</b></u>

Dropping an axe on the ground for a teamate to duel wield down a resource tower while the other guy guards sounds good to me too

Maybe get the axe sprint in game right away?
  • SafewoodSafewood Join Date: 2012-11-03 Member: 166381Members
    <b>@ MaximumSquid:</b>
    I meant to say you could actually throw the axe at aliens, which you can later on pick up.