Carapace and Regen, unable to upgrade?

ShahnazShahnaz Join Date: 2012-11-12 Member: 170201Members
So yeah, I was an Onos, we had both Regen and Carapace, but I was unable to upgrade to any of them for a good 10 minutes, then all of a sudden it worked.

I was certain we had both upgrades as I tried to upgrade as soon as the ''Evolution Available'' appeared.

I had room around me to switch into an egg

It really decided to let me upgrade out of nowhere, but it took 10 minutes of trying.

Comments

• DysfunctionalDysfunctional Join Date: 2003-06-06 Member: 17055Members
    I had a similar problem recently. We had 3 hives, stomp researched, I take an onos egg, but don't get the ability to use stomp until our 4th hive comes up even though I had already been an onos from Pres, while stomp came up, and I was able to use it perfectly fine.

I've had other times where I was just simply locked out of the upgrades that I was already choosing, and dying with, but that usually cleared up when I ran out and died again. It wouldn't just take the upgrades away, it was like we had lost the hive they were attached to, but the hives never died.

I don't know what could be the cause of it, nothing stands out as something I do when dying, dead, or spawning that would lead to something like this happening. It's been going on for the last 2 builds for me, but it happens sporadically at best and I have no idea how to reproduce it. Wish I did so I could send in a proper report. :(
  • lwflwf Join Date: 2006-11-03 Member: 58311Members, Constellation
    I have experienced this bug as well. It's not specific to cara/regen. The upgrade can be selected but when hitting the upgrade button the menu will simply close without anything happening.