Looking for Teams for Friday Night Show Match

WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
<div class="IPBDescription">let me know if you are interested</div>Hey All... Well we are off to a great start on the Friday Night Show Match series, we peaked at a little over 400 last night and only hope to grab more attention each week. If you are interested in having your team play please contact me. There are just a couple little things... this is a set time 6PM PST / 9PM EST... not cool for the euros but I am working on a plan for you too, also these are FUN matches so the rule we played last night was a pre-determined first map then random for the next sets, also we played a Bo5 but if teams want to we can do a Bo7.. anywho, let me know!

PS we also played with the no TRES onos at 2HIVES and MAX of 2 crags per hive, and both teams commented on how much they enjoyed doing that so it may become a staple.

Comments

• ScrajmScrajm Join Date: 2011-10-17 Member: 127859Members
    With the humongous size of the active NA scene, which can only be compared to a Giganotosaurus, I expect it to be fun to watch inv, nxzl and all in duke it out every friday!
  • swalkswalk Say hello to my little friend. Join Date: 2011-01-20 Member: 78384Members, Squad Five Blue
    edited November 2012
    Scrajm, the neverending troll.
    I like this Wasabi, keep going! Hope you pick up some of the newer NA teams to play against eachother!
  • JuCCiJuCCi Join Date: 2011-08-08 Member: 114961Members, NS2 Map Tester
    Don't be a hater Scrajm. Not everyone wants to watch arc' win all the time. :P Plus there are alot more teams. like 20 on ENSL.org Wasabi should track some of those down :)
  • WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Yes I have been browsing through the ENSL list of NA clans... I have already seen a couple of them play so I will be hitting them up for the 3rd week.
  • GISPGISP Battle Gorge Denmark Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27460Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Gold, Subnautica Playtester, Forum staff
    Can pitch Charlies unicorns up agains anyone :)
  • MinstrelJCFMinstrelJCF Join Date: 2009-05-10 Member: 67379Members
    edited November 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=2027719:date=Nov 18 2012, 09:35 AM:name=Scrajm)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Scrajm @ Nov 18 2012, 09:35 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2027719"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->With the humongous size of the active NA scene, which can only be compared to a Giganotosaurus, I expect it to be fun to watch inv, nxzl and all in duke it out every friday!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<a href="http://blogs-images.forbes.com/anthonykosner/files/2012/04/Titanic-redo.jpg" target="_blank">You're all invited to the comp scene launch party to celebrate the long and successful journey of competitive NS2 that lies ahead of us</a>
  • xDragonxDragon Join Date: 2012-04-04 Member: 149948Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    SET SAIL FOR FAIL?
  • wirywiry Join Date: 2009-05-25 Member: 67479Members
    Set sail for veil!