OP crags

Side1Bu2Rnz9Side1Bu2Rnz9 Join Date: 2012-10-16 Member: 162510Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
I hate to say it, but crags are way too OP in the new build (Build 229)... Currently they're used only to make hives immune to damage and the only way to take out a cragged hive is with a crazy amount of arks... These "crag hives" are practically immune to anything, but a whole team of nade launching jetpackers... Also not to mention regen being OP. I like the idea of these two being more useful, but not this OP. I'd be very interested to see the current win/lose ratio, because I have not seen a single win for marines since this build came out... played roughly 25 matches. Let me know what you think, or if you have an idea on making regen and crags useful without making them OP.

Comments

• JeehaoJeehao Join Date: 2012-11-08 Member: 168294Members
    Kill the crags before you kill hive and it will go down. A few arcs will demolish a couple of crags each shot they make if the crags are stacked.
    I used 2 Arcs and killed mass crag fields in a few shots.. Arcs will kill crags before they even get the chance to heal.