Cant undestand where all the complaints are coming from?

13»

Comments

• LofungLofung Join Date: 2004-08-21 Member: 30757Members
    edited November 2012
    i dun understand how people dun understand the issues.

tic tac toe is completely balanced. the nash equilibrium is a draw. and if you didnt do it either you dun care, you made mistake or you are just retarded. why dun people play it all day long?

because it is monotonous.
  • JuomariJuomari Join Date: 2012-11-05 Member: 167141Members
    yeah, this game is only unplayable at the moment, there is onos spam, not to mention early onos and lifeform explosions, they're not fun at all, i think you will find out sooner or later, and this is only going to get worse with time when "noobs" learn how to play as aliens.

i'm not talking about balance exacly.... i'm talking that there is no strategy in this game, it all evolves into stopping aliens having that second hive and too many rt's, and as aliens it evolves only about defending those rt's and second hive, and yes, rushing marine base is defending the second hive.
  • SwiftspearSwiftspear Custim tital Join Date: 2003-10-29 Member: 22097Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2021800:date=Nov 13 2012, 03:22 AM:name=Juomari)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Juomari @ Nov 13 2012, 03:22 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2021800"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->yeah, this game is only unplayable at the moment, there is onos spam, not to mention early onos and lifeform explosions, they're not fun at all, i think you will find out sooner or later, and this is only going to get worse with time when "noobs" learn how to play as aliens.

i'm not talking about balance exacly.... i'm talking that there is no strategy in this game, it all evolves into stopping aliens having that second hive and too many rt's, and as aliens it evolves only about defending those rt's and second hive, and yes, rushing marine base is defending the second hive.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I take exception to the usage of the word "unplayable". It gets frustrating faster than NS1 did, but it's far from not at all fun. In NS2 you don't really stop the aliens from having hive 2 anymore, it's most focused right now on not dying to the early onos.