Quesitons about gorge

current1yoldcurrent1yold Join Date: 2012-09-10 Member: 158911Members
edited November 2012 in New Player Forum
<div class="IPBDescription">Bile bomb and recreating hydras</div>1) I can't seem to tell but say you score a direct hit on a target with Bile Bomb. Will you do 2x the damage if you score another hit right after or does bile bomb affect the target for X number of seconds then only when that time is up does it pay to send another one?

It seems to me that bile bomb will only peak at "x" number of DPS and only will go higher if the first hit wasn't a direct one. Is that the case? If so when does it pay to send a 2nd bile bomb if the first one was a direct hit?

2) How come sometimes I can't re drop hydras after I have already reached the limit of 3? I can always just move my wall of clogs up to another spot by just recreating another set of 10. That is never an issue but I have found that sometimes the hydras do not want to be re dropped with the existing ones still in place and I can't figure out why.

Btw, would be nice to be able to drop cysts and RTs using Pres. Maybe even give him the ability to drop only 3 cysts and 1 RT at half cost by default or something? You could add those features as 3 and 4 under the (2) option right now...Just a thought.

Comments

• snowfox86snowfox86 Join Date: 2012-11-01 Member: 165579Members
    i've asked the same question to myself about 1 earlier, but to answer 2. You use up Personal resources when you build hydras. You might just not have enough to move them around. When you press 2. Look at the hydra icon, it tells you how much it costs.

Also, I don't feel that's a good idea to have gorges be able to build the same things as the commander. The alien commander has so little to do in the first place that if some one were to take a few things off of his/her hands, then it would probably be just enough to call it boring and not worth playing. If the gorge is to build more things. He'll have to have new things to build.
  • DghelneshiDghelneshi Aims to surpass Fana in post edits. Join Date: 2011-11-01 Member: 130634Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited November 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=2011389:date=Nov 5 2012, 07:18 PM:name=current1y)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (current1y @ Nov 5 2012, 07:18 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2011389"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->1) I can't seem to tell but say you score a direct hit on a target with Bile Bomb. Will you do 2x the damage if you score another hit right after or does bile bomb affect the target for X number of seconds then only when that time is up does it pay to send another one?

It seems to me that bile bomb will only peak at "x" number of DPS and only will go higher if the first hit wasn't a direct one. Is that the case? If so when does it pay to send a 2nd bile bomb if the first one was a direct hit?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I am not sure how this works. I've tested this before and bile bomb does not seem to scale 100% linearly (though my tests could be wrong), but it does stack with itself (also confirmed by reading the code).