Sol System Online Game

WUbba3WUbba3 Join Date: 2002-11-03 Member: 5629Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Sounds like buttloads of fun...</div> Somebody told me about an online RPG called "Sol System" that sounded disturbingly cool.... somebody speak up! I can't find a webpage for it on the Internet. If anyone here has ever heard of it or played it, then tell me what it's all about and if it sucks.

Wubba#3

Comments

• TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu Anememone Join Date: 2002-03-23 Member: 345Members
    Never heard of it. A MMORPG that is disturbingly cool should be remotely popular.
  • Nemesis_ZeroNemesis_Zero Old European Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 75Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    One and a half year ago, I was thinking something similiar and was about to close a certain site... www.overmind.org, Flayras homepage. I thank god for being too lazy and instead surfing through it a little.

Sometimes, things can be too new to be cool and popular.
  • TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu Anememone Join Date: 2002-03-23 Member: 345Members
    edited November 2002
    <!--QuoteBegin--Nemesis Zero+Nov 19 2002, 11:48 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Nemesis Zero @ Nov 19 2002, 11:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->One and a half year ago, I was thinking something similiar and was about to close a certain site... www.overmind.org, Flayras homepage. I thank god for being too lazy and instead surfing through it a little.

Sometimes, things can be too new to be cool and popular.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    But MMORPGs get a cult following that pays money every month. Flayra had some weenies (no offense). And in any case, NS wasn't out, and it is a MOD, not a whole game.