Idle kick

AussieKidAussieKid Join Date: 2012-08-07 Member: 154896Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Shadow
Would love a feature that automatically kicks idle players in the ready room or even a way of displaying idle times on all players in the web console. Too often there have been people who go afk for extended periods, oftem making the teams unbalanced and taking up a server slot.

Comments

• WalsaWalsa Join Date: 2011-06-28 Member: 106813Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    DAK admin kit is your answer, look it in the workshop. But by using it your server will be unlisted of the default state in the server browser.
  • ZEROibisZEROibis Join Date: 2009-10-30 Member: 69176Members, Constellation
    I think that would resolve the problem in another way. By not being listed your player counts are going to be way down. Also if your trying to run a rookie friendly server I do not think they will be able to find you anymore.
  • AussieKidAussieKid Join Date: 2012-08-07 Member: 154896Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Shadow
    I should have noted that I don't want my server to be filtered out and in the modded list, I am requesting this as a vanilla feature.