Commander shortcuts

countbasiecountbasie Join Date: 2008-12-27 Member: 65884Members
<div class="IPBDescription">I don't get used to those...</div>No matter how much I command (and I command A LOT since the release, to make 'em newbies good games), I never get used to those shortcuts that are displayed over the chambers/buildings. In strategy games I'm used to click 'about where the structure is' to be faster. It turns out that 'about where the structure is' is exactly where the shortcuts are for me. So practically I have auto-updating buildings.
Anyone else annoyed by that? I mean theoretically they are a good idea, but I just can't handle them.

Comments

• GISPGISP Battle Gorge Denmark Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27460Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Gold, Subnautica Playtester, Forum staff
    You can turn the commander help thingy off somewhere in the menus..
  • IndustryIndustry Esteemed Gentleman Join Date: 2010-07-13 Member: 72344Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    <!--quoteo(post=2005719:date=Nov 1 2012, 08:46 PM:name=GISP)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GISP @ Nov 1 2012, 08:46 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2005719"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->You can turn the commander help thingy off somewhere in the menus..<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It's on the general tab.
  • countbasiecountbasie Join Date: 2008-12-27 Member: 65884Members