Just a few questions, just bought NS2 :)

oskurooskuro Join Date: 2003-02-07 Member: 13232Members
Hi, i just couldnt resist and bought NS2 through official website with the offer of free upgrade to deluxe edition.

For all the extra content:

NS2 Official Soundtrack
Digital Art Book (40 pages)
Exclusive wallpapers and avatars
Exclusive in-game marine model

where can i download it from? Or goes together once the digital deluxe edition its available for download?

Another question, i have the black armour code, i can use it too with this deluxe edition, right?.

Thats all. i just played NS1 from the 1st minute the mod was able to be played, is so much different for the player the game control and so on in this NS2 version?. i have watched many videos, but didnt play yet, so i hope to be able to play it good....!!!!

thanks!!! and great work charlie & co!! ;)

Comments

• AngeluszAngelusz Harmonic entropist Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18072Members, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester
    You'll get all the extra's available as a digital download, indeed. As for the black armor code, it can simply be added to your game the way it always works in steam (it's DLC). There is, or will be, an option to choose which armor you use ingame.
  • oskurooskuro Join Date: 2003-02-07 Member: 13232Members
    Ok thanks!!!

hope servers goes well tonight and the lag also, if u have been playing in beta, hows the lag?
  • AngeluszAngelusz Harmonic entropist Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18072Members, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester
    Lag and performance have not been a problem for me the past few builds. I've been able to maintain a steady 60+ FPS 99% of the time.

As for the servers, we'll see. I'm rather afraid we'll need more of them!
  • oskurooskuro Join Date: 2003-02-07 Member: 13232Members
    Ok!! hehe. hope i can learn all the new updates since last time i played Natural Selection was a few months ago but with NS1 not NS2.... today time to watch some videos and waiting for the download! cant wait!!! :)