Thank you

WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
<div class="IPBDescription">a special note to all players in all the teams</div>To (insert player name here),

Thank you, without your dedication of time and energy and sometimes even the sacrifice of your family time we wouldn't be able to do any of the events that have taken place. The ENSL Night Cup, Wasabi Cup, Blind Cup, Guru, Logitech, Razer and ESL have all be outstanding to watch and have been huge for showing a new audience this game which we are all passionate about. I especially want to say thank you to all the team captains I deal with on such a regular basis, you are all very professional and an absolute joy to work with. To the team members you guys are just too awesome, your skills and tactics just blow my mind sometimes and continue to keep my job exciting.

I am a volunteer just like all of you, I will continue to support all of you and always be an ear for your thoughts and frustrations. Without you the competitive scene would be now where, and I would actually be working at my regular job more :P Keep it real, keep playing and I will see you all on the field!

Dillon "WasabiOne" Savage
Caster of <3

Comments

• fanaticfanatic This post has been edited. Join Date: 2003-07-23 Member: 18377Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Yup, the last couple of months have been nuts. Bigh thanks to you for organizing these tournaments, as well as blind for the BBC and nadyli for the night cup. Also thanks to all the casters, the admins and the other teams playing.
  • ColtColtColtColt Join Date: 2012-06-27 Member: 153707Members
    Thanks for the praise Wasabi. Your casting is good, and you've been really good to deal with.
  • blindblind Join Date: 2010-04-17 Member: 71437Members, Squad Five Gold
    Keep it up mustache awesome man !

Since this is a good vibrations thread for competitive I add my hug to the teams and orgs aswell :-)

LETS GET THIS SCENE STARTED (only couple hours left for fresh talents to stream in!)
  • fanaticfanatic This post has been edited. Join Date: 2003-07-23 Member: 18377Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    <!--quoteo(post=2000714:date=Oct 30 2012, 11:44 AM:name=blind)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blind @ Oct 30 2012, 11:44 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2000714"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Since this is a good vibrations thread for competitive<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Blatant copyright infringement. You'll be hearing from my lawyers!
  • GISPGISP Battle Gorge Denmark Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27460Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Gold, Subnautica Playtester, Forum staff
    <!--quoteo(post=2000714:date=Oct 30 2012, 11:44 AM:name=blind)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blind @ Oct 30 2012, 11:44 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2000714"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Keep it up mustache awesome man !

Since this is a good vibrations thread for competitive I add my hug to the teams and orgs aswell :-)

LETS GET THIS SCENE STARTED (only couple hours left for fresh talents to stream in!)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Thoe is just stated that 1+ comments was useless in another post...
    1+