Issues compilation

SehzadeSehzade Join Date: 2010-12-29 Member: 76024Members
edited October 2012 in Ideas and Suggestions
Heyy,
I want to address some issues I had when playing.

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><b>1)</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> display of infestation as marine commander (not shown propperly with marine vision and scans)

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><b>2)</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> bad indication of attacked structures on the map or no warning when commanding (I always have to click on structures to see if they are being damaged)

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><b>3)</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> automatically selecting a place to evolve (puts me on open spaces most times and died due to that a couple of times. imo just an error sound would be enough)

4) hotkeys are strangely placed for the command menu "X" (I got the "z" indication for "request enzyme" and "taunt". "M" for map indication does not work and there is no setting for chuckle.

5) need a "switch to last weapon" key binding

6) I once had a bug on a low tickrate server. For some reason it completed "actions" instantly (e.g. construction of a hive, RT or evolution in a few seconds, but on the other hand an unconnected RT got killed instantly after around 10 seconds)

7) I find it quite annoying that the minimaps pops up after a death. I only want to look at it at my leisure!

8) the hitbox for harvesters is a little bit off. I barely can hit with a full clip. same for whips (although it looks like those are evading ^^ )

greetings

Comments