Fog Controls

BlasphemyBlasphemy Join Date: 2008-05-02 Member: 64201Members, NS2 Playtester, Subnautica Playtester
<div class="IPBDescription">Are they broken?</div>I've been mapping recently and I have noticed the look of my maps were odd and appear crazy dark in some places. Only now do I notice that the fog controls appear to not be working. Very long distances are usually illuminated slightly, but it appears as though they aren't doing that anymore. I was also trying to fiddle around with the fog control settings and that doesn't seem to be yielding any results either.

Has this been happening to anyone else?

Comments

• MouseMouse The Lighter Side of Pessimism Join Date: 2002-03-02 Member: 263Members, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Oddly, I just noticed this in my own map about 20 minutes ago.
  • JonacrabJonacrab Join Date: 2003-08-02 Member: 18705Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester
    Ya it appears that fog controls are not functioning. Ill mention it to the devs.
  • JanosJanos Join Date: 2002-08-02 Member: 1050Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester
    That's not the only thing that isn't functioning anymore, the reflection probe has been removed as well, had an entire area of Hera suddenly look very odd after the last patch, though I have been told that was to increase performance.