Emp doesnt work

AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS!Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
Tried in in the game just now, didnt lose energy, gotta toodle, still in the game.

Comments

• WildChickenWildChicken Join Date: 2004-08-25 Member: 30891Members, Constellation
    Massively constructive and useful post :p

Can you recreate the situation that caused EMP to not work? I just tested ingame and under standard conditions it still works. Did you have adrenaline and just didn't notice, since it's only 25%?
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    Simply put, it doesn't drain the energy, under any surcumstance. Never ever ever.
    And give me a break, was busy in a game when i posted that! actualy, i was a lerk biting a mac when it happened, so i can confurm no energy loss at all, apart from the bite.
  • XariusXarius Join Date: 2003-12-21 Member: 24630Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    edited September 2012
    Maybe it doesn't work on lerks? Did you try on other lifeforms? What upgrades did you have? This is all important information.
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    Well we were kind of in a team-wide base rush at that stage, and nobody else seemed to have bothered with it, or i.e, took no energy to the side and bullet to the rear en-escapa.