Minimap vent color

[AwE]Sentinel[AwE]Sentinel Join Date: 2012-06-05 Member: 152949Members
<div class="IPBDescription">ain't it strange?</div>This is not a big problem, but shouldn't the vent color differ from the orange-ish alien team theme?

I would prefer to have another color displaying the vents. If you take a fast look at the minimap, the vents are suggesting a stronger alien presence than there actually is. Since blue is the rine color, should the vent color be green-ish? What do you think, is it strange the way it is or is it non-deluding?

Comments

• NakorsonNakorson Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140253Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    <!--quoteo(post=1978543:date=Sep 16 2012, 12:40 PM:name=[AwE]Sentinel)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ([AwE]Sentinel @ Sep 16 2012, 12:40 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1978543"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
    This is not a big problem, but shouldn't the vent color differ from the orange-ish alien team theme?

I would prefer to have another color displaying the vents. If you take a fast look at the minimap, the vents are suggesting a stronger alien presence than there actually is. Since blue is the rine color, should the vent color be green-ish? What do you think, is it strange the way it is or is it non-deluding?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I also would prefer another color since the orange can be difficult to see depending on what your background is.
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES&#33; FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS&#33; Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    and also if infestation runs over a room with a vent above/below it
    YOu cant see the vent onthe map
  • IeptBarakatIeptBarakat The most difficult name to speak ingame. Join Date: 2009-07-10 Member: 68107Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
    The popular vent color in ns1 was red, with the map having a dark blue color which could be lighter for height variations.