Whoa, Dev Quote, Mystery!

2»

Comments

• TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu Anememone Join Date: 2002-03-23 Member: 345Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--Wheatevo+Nov 18 2002, 05:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Wheatevo @ Nov 18 2002, 05:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I won't even say how wrong the assumption that Tribes has any RTS elements is, although it is a fine team oriented FPS.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Tribes 2 might not have any, I've never played it. Tribes 1 has basically a perfect commander system, sans building and stuff.
  • EKSEKS Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2790Members
    If they where too make it in a new engine.. We would have to wait like 1-2 years, and THEN we would have to pay for it. And so on. The HL engine is a good one, Point me too one engine that handels FPS/RTS/football and car games. It might have it limits, but i dont know of any better engine.

I would say that the GFX if NS i good, I would like the lerks too have their feet on the "wall" when they are walking up a wall.

Everyone would offcourse like Valve to get the HL2/TF2 out, So we all could keep our nice mods and have a even more flexible engine with even better GFX.