G-launcher jams after onos stun = bug

spacedanielspacedaniel Join Date: 2009-11-11 Member: 69348Members
Anyone else had this? Each time I get stomped (stunned) by an onos while carrying the nade launcher I end up having to
throw it to the gound and pick it up again before I can fire again.

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    <!--quoteo(post=1974514:date=Sep 9 2012, 05:13 PM:name=spacedaniel)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spacedaniel @ Sep 9 2012, 05:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1974514"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Anyone else had this? Each time I get stomped (stunned) by an onos while carrying the nade launcher I end up having to
    throw it to the gound and pick it up again before I can fire again.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    It's a known issue and on the list :)

Btw for now when your grenadelauncher jams, simply switch weapon and back again to make it work once more.
  • DggMuffinDggMuffin Join Date: 2012-05-28 Member: 152684Members
    edited September 2012
    This actually happens with every gun when I get stomped. You don't need to drop it, just switch to your pistol and back. I'm sure they'll fix the bug soon.
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    that stomp jamming weapons bug has plagued the devs since before the first PAX !
    Its a tough bug to repro and an even tougher one to fix it would seem..

quick, replace it with boneshield! lol
  • spacedanielspacedaniel Join Date: 2009-11-11 Member: 69348Members
    Ah crap, tnx for the info... Says a lot about how seldom I see Oni in the game...
  • DggMuffinDggMuffin Join Date: 2012-05-28 Member: 152684Members
    edited September 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1974596:date=Sep 9 2012, 12:13 PM:name=spacedaniel)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spacedaniel @ Sep 9 2012, 12:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1974596"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Ah crap, tnx for the info... Says a lot about how seldom I see Oni in the game...<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Usually by the time aliens have 3 hives and stomp (other than on veil), JP's are up anyway and stomp is useless. -_-

Edit: honestly I wish they would take stomp out and add in

2hives : Bone Shield - Invulnerable/reduced dmg from head on
    3hives: Primal Scream - AOE teammate invul for 2sec