Question regarding Beta pre-orders.

KrovakonKrovakon Join Date: 2012-05-20 Member: 152332Members
So was it ever confirmed that all members of the NS2 beta would be given a small icon next to their name ingame to denote that they were/are a Beta player?(Like how the people at Pax got an icon) I recall Charlie mentioning this a while back though and at any rate I'm quite curious.

Comments

• Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    All members of NS2 beta get upgraded to Deluxe edition and get a special new green armor. Please read the news page on the front of the forum, or anyone of a million posts on this forum and around the internet where this information is very well documented.
  • KrovakonKrovakon Join Date: 2012-05-20 Member: 152332Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1972837:date=Sep 6 2012, 12:00 PM:name=Soul_Rider)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Soul_Rider @ Sep 6 2012, 12:00 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1972837"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->All members of NS2 beta get upgraded to Deluxe edition and get a special new green armor. Please read the news page on the front of the forum, or anyone of a million posts on this forum and around the internet where this information is very well documented.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--> Well gee willickers batman, I certainly didn't read the steam store page of the game I'm posting on the website for.

I more or less asked if it was mentioned anywhere else that beta players WILL get a badge like Pax people. Just because it doesn't say it on the steam store, doesn't mean it wont happen. After all it doesn't say "Existing pre-orders get a free copy of NS2" OR i don't think it does, I only checked the bullets.
  • antacidantacid Join Date: 2007-08-07 Member: 61821Members, NS2 Playtester
  • Banzai¥Banzai¥ Join Date: 2012-02-06 Member: 143902Members, NS2 Map Tester
    edited September 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1972837:date=Sep 6 2012, 11:00 AM:name=Soul_Rider)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Soul_Rider @ Sep 6 2012, 11:00 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1972837"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->All members of NS2 beta get upgraded to Deluxe edition and get a special new green armor. Please read the news page on the front of the forum, or anyone of a million posts on this forum and around the internet where this information is very well documented.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Doesn't that just make the NS2 beta-goers who didn't get Black-armour equal to the people who pre-ordered on Steam? I know... the whole early-gameplay and extra copy thing :<
  • AlignAlign Remain Calm Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5216Forum Moderators, Constellation
    Steam pre-orderers don't get to play the game until release, and don't get an extra copy to gift away, from what I understand.
  • KrovakonKrovakon Join Date: 2012-05-20 Member: 152332Members
    Confirmed via Hugh

Beta players WILL be getting a badge. When is unknown, But we will be getting one.