Best version yet.

BigDBigD [OldF] Join Date: 2002-10-25 Member: 1596Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Great job UWE!</div>First, great work with the new trailer. Loved it.

Just had a couple games on Team156 server. Okay, running 11v11 on veil, no lag, no fps hitching or coughing, game ended in a draw after hitting a what, 2 hour time limit? Not sure. This build is smooth. I have not played a game yet where I get a steady 30fps and no rubber banding. My rig ain't awesome (I run with all effects off) but I may start turning things on one at a time again.

I'm hugely impressed with the performance improvements, even over and above the last build (which was a great improvement over the before that.)

Balance? Hard to say, seemed pretty good in that game, lots of push and pull, not stalemate, genuine territory gain and loss. I suspect Veil will be great for a server that size. 11v11 is pretty tough to balance for. Time will tell (that's always the case though...)

I got to watch an Exo go head to head with an Onos, looked just like the trailer, was pretty awesome to watch. That said, Exo's are pretty much paper and this build really forces people to weld. But that works for me. Damn it's fun to be a walking mech.

Thumbs up!