Possible bug?

BeelzebubBeelzebub Join Date: 2012-08-12 Member: 155506Members
Was playing 1v1 on empty server and I noticed something when i teleported my upgraded whips into the marine base. My whips would not do anything at all until i unrooted and rerooted them, then they would start bombarding and attacking in general. Not sure if this is a known issue or not

Comments

• RuntehRunteh Join Date: 2010-06-26 Member: 72163Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I think the whole 'rooting/rerooting' system is flawed. They should just move when you want them to and root automatically.

Maybe I am missing something here, but it always feels a little pointless to me... especially if you move 8 of them and then the selection tool bugs out and you have to individually select and root them whilst marines blast them to pieces.

The only issue I can see is root times, but why not just drastically reduce this as I can't see how it would make much of a difference as you can only root on infestation anyway...
  • OprahOprah Join Date: 2012-08-14 Member: 155615Members
    Did you happen to have a shade in range of the whips? Because whips won't attack when cloaked unless someone attacks or walks into them.
  • BeelzebubBeelzebub Join Date: 2012-08-12 Member: 155506Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1967133:date=Aug 27 2012, 03:55 PM:name=Oprah)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Oprah @ Aug 27 2012, 03:55 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1967133"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Did you happen to have a shade in range of the whips? Because whips won't attack when cloaked unless someone attacks or walks into them.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    naw no shades or anything, i simply used a shift to move about 5 upgraded whips into the marine base and they didn't do anything until i clicked them and unrooted them and then rooted them again when they starting bombarding