NS2 Training

CobraCommanderCobraCommander Join Date: 2012-07-30 Member: 154472Members
<div class="IPBDescription">On the Menu screen</div>I have a question. Is UWE going to create a neat Training map like the ones in Half-Life?

I'd love to see an actual training facility in some space colony and SGT. Slaughter yelling orders into your augmented brain :) I'd love to know about every single feature and to be able to train with other new players and then look out the windows to see SPACEEEE.

I'd like the same for the Kharaa, but with the Hive talking to you in a gentle manner full of love, like a gardener talking to her plants explaining your current abilities and how to take advantage of your small size and speed ;) No emotion is fine too, just thought it should be the opposite of the marines since Aliens are organic life and when one is in pain, they're all in pain.

I'd also love to see these maps as part of a single player campaign where you're going through everything from training all the way to fighting the Kharaa/Marines in infested planets.

Just my 2 cents.

Comments

• TimMcTimMc Join Date: 2012-02-06 Member: 143945Members
    Alot of this would need good bots - something NS2 does not have yet. I do agree it would be a nice feature though.
  • SopsSops Join Date: 2003-07-03 Member: 17894Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1965122:date=Aug 20 2012, 01:35 AM:name=CobraCommander)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CobraCommander @ Aug 20 2012, 01:35 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1965122"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->just thought it should be the opposite of the marines <b>since Aliens are organic life</b><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yep, marines are the opposite of organic life.