Guest pass

NukoeNukoe Join Date: 2012-08-05 Member: 154821Members
I don't suppose adding a single guest pass per purchase would be feasible? My friend wants to try out the game, but he's not sure if he can run it and would rather not waste the money. Is a guest pass feature at all feasible? Some type of a demo to give to a friend before the game releases, that stops working as soon as it does. If it ran decently(performance wise) I'm sure he would end up buying it.

Just an idea, might be too late to implement. I'm loving the game but I wouldn't mind playing with a few familiar faces from time to time. Most of my friends are interested but reluctant due to performance worries.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Join Date: 2005-05-15 Member: 51659
    Right now you can still get a refund after purchasing the game so guest passes only make sense post launch.
  • NukoeNukoe Join Date: 2012-08-05 Member: 154821Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1962073:date=Aug 12 2012, 11:11 PM:name=Krull)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Krull @ Aug 12 2012, 11:11 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1962073"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Right now you can still get a refund after purchasing the game so guest passes only make sense post launch.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Is that possible? I saw a disclaimer saying no refunds a little while ago...*checks*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Join Date: 2005-05-15 Member: 51659
    Yes, you're right indeed, sorry.

Then you simply have to show the game to him or he has to wait for guest passes or free weekends.

I wouldn't want them to put time into a demo and demos for mp games are simply not a good idea.