Translations going to other languages

XcorpiusXcorpius Join Date: 2012-08-08 Member: 155023Members
Hi everyone, just started helping translating Dutch and I've noticed that some translations go to other languages (Chinese simplified to be exact). scrolling through the Chinese translation page I noticed different languages (including my Dutch translations) being there. Is this a know Problem and if not how can I contact the people of the site about it.

The translations do not appear on the Dutch page, where they belong (my translations) but on the Chinese page. i haven't noticed it with other pages.

Comments

• MendaspMendasp I touch maps in inappropriate places Valencia, Spain Join Date: 2002-07-05 Member: 884Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Retired Community Developer
    The email for problems and bugs is at the top of the site.
  • JibrailJibrail Join Date: 2009-04-16 Member: 67200Members
    yeah Ive been getting that problem too, where in the swedish section Ive seen translations from Danish and such. I think its just people forgetting to choose language on the left menu on the site, not sure though.
  • XcorpiusXcorpius Join Date: 2012-08-08 Member: 155023Members
    Thanks for the help, i didn't choose the language. herp
  • RegnarebRegnareb Join Date: 2007-08-26 Member: 62008Members, NS2 Playtester
    This happens when you have different tabs, or use the "back" button of your browser.

If you go to the Dutch language, then to the Chinese with another tab... then close the Chinese tab, and propose something on the Dutch tab... it will send it to the Chinese one.