Calling out all modders that know there shat!

JuCCiJuCCi Join Date: 2011-08-08 Member: 114961Members, NS2 Map Tester
edited July 2012 in Modding
<div class="IPBDescription">Frist person spec.!</div>Like the title says, im looking for people that can help with putting some code together. I my self don't code, im just the fire starter. If you would like to try and help build this code it would be a huge help. We will also be trying to mold this onto insight. So we can have first person spec for any matches or maybe even bigger things down the road. Please help!

Contact me on steam jucci_pucci

This im sure will also help you get a squad 5 if you don't already have one :P And the more people that help the better. Kinda on a time line for this.\

When a few people add me i will get us all in ts3 and start brain storming. We have some idea's with people i know, but needs perfuction :)

Comments

• xDragonxDragon Join Date: 2012-04-04 Member: 149948Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Its a trap, once you code one thing for him he will ask for more, and more and more until your his slave. Then he will tempt you will provacative pictures so you keep working.
  • JuCCiJuCCi Join Date: 2011-08-08 Member: 114961Members, NS2 Map Tester
    edited July 2012
    Hey i pay with some good pictures and video's ok....
  • MendaspMendasp I touch maps in inappropriate places Valencia, Spain Join Date: 2002-07-05 Member: 884Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Retired Community Developer
    <!--quoteo(post=1951936:date=Jul 16 2012, 03:26 PM:name=xDragon)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xDragon @ Jul 16 2012, 03:26 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1951936"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Its a trap, once you code one thing for him he will ask for more, and more and more until your his slave. Then he will tempt you will provacative pictures so you keep working.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    you're*
  • xDragonxDragon Join Date: 2012-04-04 Member: 149948Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Wow you grammer troll.. even correcting my forum posts now? Well I guess you cant do it the other way now :<
  • SomnambulistSomnambulist Join Date: 2010-07-26 Member: 73051Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1951952:date=Jul 16 2012, 02:24 PM:name=Mendasp)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mendasp @ Jul 16 2012, 02:24 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1951952"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->you're*<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You correct him there, but don't correct the original poster for using the wrong there/their in the topic, odd.
  • MendaspMendasp I touch maps in inappropriate places Valencia, Spain Join Date: 2002-07-05 Member: 884Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Retired Community Developer
    <!--quoteo(post=1951983:date=Jul 16 2012, 06:00 PM:name=Somnambulist)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Somnambulist @ Jul 16 2012, 06:00 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1951983"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->You correct him there, but don't correct the original poster for using the wrong there/their in the topic, odd.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Because it's a joke as I've done that to him in the past. As you can see, he also says how I can't do it anymore and I'm now doing it in the forums...
    I may need your votes later mendasp as i pursue great things in the land beyond.
  • AgielAgiel Join Date: 2006-11-14 Member: 58605Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Subnautica Playtester
    Are people already working on this? This seems like a good way to get back into modding after being out of the loop for about four months. I wouldn't want to do it alone though and the "on a time line" thing is making me a bit worried :P
  • MCMLXXXIVMCMLXXXIV Join Date: 2010-04-14 Member: 71400Members
    edited July 2012
    @JuCCi: I think we need a bit more info about what you've got planned. I'd be willing to help but without a design spec it's quite hard to know what you're after...
  • AgielAgiel Join Date: 2006-11-14 Member: 58605Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Subnautica Playtester
    Well, I assume he wants a full fledged first person spectator mode. Putting the camera on a players head I could probably do in less than an hour. The problem is the view model and HUD.

What I want do know is who's involved, how much work has already been done and what does the "time line" look like? :)
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES&#33; FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS&#33; Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    you could probably do without a hud, all you want to see is the gun, where the persons aiming etc etc.