Calling all Transcend!

Hunter.S.T.Hunter.S.T. Join Date: 2012-05-26 Member: 152596Members
<div class="IPBDescription">t^</div>hi guys! i know many of ya all post on the forums, but im not sure if i got u all on friends.

Was trying to get a pcw arranged with scrajm, and realised im not sure who our point of contact is for pcws, i dont really know if we have a specific time to play matches, in fact as im the only englishman, im not even sure what time is good for you all to play!

Maybe we should all meet up in mumble, so we can exhange steam ids, arrange a time to practise, or whatever :D

Add me on steam, im atemi42, with the avatar of bubbles from trailer park boys.

Hunter

Comments

• .ADHd.ADHd Join Date: 2012-02-18 Member: 146565Members
    edited July 2012
    The teams been on a bit of a hiatus along with many other teams. The main starting team is getting eager to start scrimmaging again. We need a couple extra hands to help with filling out the roster.

We actually need at least 2 more solid shooters for starting team since most of my players are very part-time at the moment. Right now bLink`, havok, locke and I are online basically all the time along with you So, we have 5 people online most days plus the other 8 people who come and go at random.

The best times for us to scrim is usually during the afternoon and night. Mornings are brutal for me but I am switching back to a day schedule this week due to work. Locklear from steel confessors will let us use their server for scrims, and we could also do some pick up games too.

We have forums, and a .com but the guy making our website kinda dropped the ball. Not sure what will happen but I have another website with forums just need to transfer the DNS information that he has. Hopefully this will make communication easier.
  • OMEGAWEAPONOMEGAWEAPON Join Date: 2012-07-15 Member: 154147Members, Reinforced - Gold
    Am I allowed to play in the pcw?
  • Hunter.S.T.Hunter.S.T. Join Date: 2012-05-26 Member: 152596Members
    Thanks for gettin back to me on the forums and thru steam adhd, good to know times for us to play, that will make scrims much easier to arrange :)