[Tool] FSB Extractor

2»

Comments

• CobaraCobara Join Date: 2013-09-21 Member: 188394Members
    Can u give me a link for the best tut?
  • DeMoN100DeMoN100 Join Date: 2013-09-28 Member: 188498Members
    Hi there, your tool is very useful & I have a suggestion to improve it.
    1. Can you make a option that will allow us to choose where the extraction folder will be by default? So I don't have to keep clicking extract folder then look for the folder to extract it to.

2. When we open a fsb file can make the open allow you to select more then one fsb file so you don't have to open only one fsb at a time.

Other then that this pretty much rocks
  • DeMoN100DeMoN100 Join Date: 2013-09-28 Member: 188498Members
    I tried to open this FSB File & your program freaked out & crashed on me.

Here is the crash message

Access violation at address 00403D28 in module FSBExtractor.exe Read of address FFFFFFFD

This link is to the file which caused the crash
    http://www.mediafire.com/?c8aba6ztzlx3s8d
  • PhaotaPhaota Waynesboro, GA. USA Join Date: 2014-08-13 Member: 197942Members, Subnautica Playtester
    What about .bank files? How do you extract the assorted files within the compressed format?
  • PhaotaPhaota Waynesboro, GA. USA Join Date: 2014-08-13 Member: 197942Members, Subnautica Playtester
    What about extracting files from a .bank format?
  • aplusbegalixaplusbegalix poland Join Date: 2017-01-07 Member: 226322Members
    I'm working with friends on mini cooper mod for asseto corsa game. My friend lost unpacked audio files. We can't done sound update for mod.
    Can you help me please dump or unpack sound files from .bank file?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5i507jo1mz1h18h/sfx.rar?dl=0 - this is clean rar with .bank file inside.
  • Ganondorf_The_24thGanondorf_The_24th Join Date: 2018-08-04 Member: 242670Members
    Hi. If anyone still reads this forum, specifically Aezay, I need some help with the FSB Extractor Program. I am trying to rip the wave files from the FSB files in Metroid Prime 3 Corruption so I can get Rundas' voice clips. When I try to open an FSB file in the game, I get the following message: "Combined section size does not match total file size. File data has most likely been corrupt or truncated." And I checked the file in a hex editor to see if it was encrypted but it was not. Please, if anyone could help me or tell me if I'm doing anything wrong let me know! Any help is appreciated! And thank you!