medpack + ammo spam issue

Hunter.S.T.Hunter.S.T. Join Date: 2012-05-26 Member: 152596Members
<div class="IPBDescription">2 minor tweaks to command interface</div>Hi there,

The medpack spam can sometimes be ackward, when trying to spam ammo, one can spam so fast that one starts to give attack orders to the troops one is giving ammo to.

I think that instead of having an ammo pack selected i have nothing, then i click on the troop and press a for the ammo pack, and give him an attack order.

I actually, never use the menu where troops are selected and i find that the menu is now gettin in teh way of medspam.

It would be great if we could add medpacks and ammo to that menu (the order menu that appears when troops are selected), in the same positions they would be normally on the assist menu (a and s). I'm pretty sure there is enough room in the menu to allow it.

I would also love to have a button i can hold, so that the computer knows i want to drop MORE medpacks. Like click medpacks, hold shift, and when i drop a medpack, i dont have to click s again to drop another medpack, i just have to click for as long as shift is held.

Best regards,
Matt

Comments

• Squirreli_Squirreli_ Join Date: 2012-04-25 Member: 151046Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited June 2012
    Install menumod (found <a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=113246" target="_blank">here</a>). It allows binding buttons so that for instance pressing "t" drops a medpack instantly to where your mouse cursor is. Menumod = essential!