Idea's the All-In team site!

JuCCiJuCCi Join Date: 2011-08-08 Member: 114961Members, NS2 Map Tester
edited May 2012 in Off-Topic
<div class="IPBDescription">:D</div>Just want to know what people would like to maybe see on a team site for the followers of the team

- Games your teams play or that your Organization will focus on: or games you guys might want tabs for
- Colors for Website and Logo:
- Menu / Navigation Links: (Home, Forums, etc)
- Frontpage Items & Features: (Video player, flash headlines, Sponsors, etc.)
- Some kind of style you would like: (Links to websites that you like the style / layout / design.)

This is the place that will be doing the work.

<a href="http://ivgrafix.com/website-design/category/portfolio/" target="_blank">http://ivgrafix.com/website-design/category/portfolio/</a>

Comments

• DrfuzzyDrfuzzy FEW... MORE.... INCHES... Join Date: 2003-09-21 Member: 21094Members
    I'm confused, but those designs look pretty nifty.
  • SopsSops Join Date: 2003-07-03 Member: 17894Members, Constellation
    I do not read this forum enough to know all the recent points of discussion, what is this team?
  • JuCCiJuCCi Join Date: 2011-08-08 Member: 114961Members, NS2 Map Tester
    edited May 2012
    NS2 comp team. We play vs other NS2 teams. Plus it will be a site for the community.
  • DrfuzzyDrfuzzy FEW... MORE.... INCHES... Join Date: 2003-09-21 Member: 21094Members
    Oh so its a clan/server website.
  • Not FlayraNot Flayra Join Date: 2012-05-18 Member: 152282Members
    From the looks of it, with the typical overdone graphical sidebars, TINY content area in the middle, and ego strokes all around.
    I'd like to see a clan site designed around minimalism, rather than the monster truck-nuts that usually get dragged out.

That or take it all the way in the other direction and make a COMPLETE spectacle of the site. Something that will say 'this site is the dancing baby/under-construction animated GIF of the 2010 era'. Except with poorly drawn almost-tribal flames and crowns and medals and guns worked in 'subtly' (like Mr. T!). At least it won't be another entirely unremarkable Joomla/Formspring themed site at that point. It will stick out as a towering rock of terrible in a sea of otherwise bland badness attempting to look cool and counterstrikey-but-not.