[Project] Readyroom.org

ComproxComprox *chortle*Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
edited May 2012 in Squad Five
<!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><a href="http://www.readyroom.org" target="_blank">www.readyroom.org</a><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<b>What?</b>
RR.org was the original news site for NS1 back when it was awesome and run by MonsierEvil. It has sat dormant for way too long and I couldn't decide what to do with it. With more than enough sites (and steamworks) being worked on to host maps, mods, models and other modifications I didn't want to duplicate work. So RR.org is going to cater to everything else. The fun and light side of the NS world. History, music, bugs, artwork, games, papercraft and so forth. If the community has made it and it's not the usual thing found on a site then it can show up here.

<b>How?</b>
Right now I've been adding a lot of the old creations from the NS1 era to the site. But since this is fun community content I need submissions from you, the fans. Not sure if your content is the right thing to send my way? Go check out the site and see how diverse the content already is. Send it anyways! Either PM me on the forums or comprox [at] gmail [dot] com. Even reply here if you want. We'd love to feature it!

<b>Why here?</b>
This site works the more people help out. And really, what person wouldn't be interested in NS2 after listening to the wonders of NS music?