[Project] Nanogrid

2»

Comments

• CarNagE1CarNagE1 Poland Join Date: 2003-05-14 Member: 16298Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Playtester
    So how to setup define( 'SQ_ENGINE', SourceQuery :: SOURCE );
    So Xpaw script would work?
    I should modify Socket.class

im working on e107 plugin litlle server browser.

Any tips appriciated.
  • BluPickleBluPickle Aix-En-Provence, France Join Date: 2013-02-07 Member: 182881Members
    edited February 2013
    Why not put all these features on the server finder inside the game ?

I'm quite a bit scared about the "server browser on a website". It reminds me the BF3 server browser, who is specifically the kind of things where when the editor doesn't want to involve the multiplayer part, they shut down the website, and at the same time, the community.

Of course I know UWE never want to do this. But if they do a NS3, 4, or 5, it will be in their profit to cut off the access of the old game servers.

So please UWE, i'm a really huge fan of your team, your work is really awesome and it makes me proud to support the game who the devs have so much ambitions, but please, do not do a web server browser.

Cordially, a huge fan of NS2.

BTW : for people who want a better server browser, there is a mod on a SteamWorkshop who is called "Better Serverlist". Enjoy :)
  • InsaneInsane Anomaly Join Date: 2002-05-13 Member: 605Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    I think you may have misunderstood - this is a side project I have worked on in my spare time. It doesn't exist in any "official" capacity and isn't intended to replace the in-game server browser. So don't worry about anything untoward happening as a result of its existence.