<3 UWE

RuntehRunteh Join Date: 2010-06-26 Member: 72163Members, Reinforced - Shadow
<div class="IPBDescription">Show some love!</div>I don't know how it must be as a dev to come on these forums and see post upon post of criticism.

But just so you don't forget; it is only because people love what you are doing and are passionate about it too.

The latest build improved performance significantly for me, and I usually play 640x480 on my 5 year old laptop. It has made a difference!

Love following this mod, it constantly inspires me.

Thanks!

Comments

• NammNamm Join Date: 2011-12-08 Member: 137116Members
    That goes without saying. Doesn't it? No? :) It boggles my mind to think about all the work and talent that must have gone into making this game. Sometimes (when I'm not in the Aliens yellow-orange mode) I stop playing for a moment to just look at the maps. Really well-made. Right now, the smoother JP and wall/ceiling Infestation in the latest build is making me happy.
  • TimMcTimMc Join Date: 2012-02-06 Member: 143945Members
    <3

Really goes without saying.
  • cake.cake. Join Date: 2012-01-12 Member: 140165Members
    Give ALL the love to UWE!
  • Master BlasterMaster Blaster Join Date: 2012-03-17 Member: 148908Banned
    <!--quoteo(post=1937248:date=May 19 2012, 01:32 AM:name=Runteh)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Runteh @ May 19 2012, 01:32 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1937248"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I don't know how it must be as a dev to come on these forums and see post upon post of criticism.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Consumer Feedback:

"Knowing what customers find important and how they want to interact with a brand is important to any business's success. A new study encourages brands to take note of what consumers think is necessary in order to improve a product or service and then make the changes that will satisfy shoppers. "
  • Squeal_Like_A_PigSqueal_Like_A_Pig Janitor Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 66Members, Super Administrators, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer
    Thanks for the love. We know you are all as passionate about playing the game as we are making it.

--Cory
  • TheIcarusKidTheIcarusKid Join Date: 2012-03-23 Member: 149258Members
    edited May 2012
    Totally with you, lots of love to UWE!

It makes me sad to see some of the posts on these forums. Yes, we need criticism, but we don't need all the drama!

UWE, thanks for taking all of the suggestions from the forums into consideration. It must be frustrating for some of the long-time players around here to see the builds go back and forth and trying out lots of different ideas... but that means that the devs are listening!

<3
  • VenatosVenatos Join Date: 2012-03-31 Member: 149762Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    well, i just kept myself from raging against all the whining, hating, trolling and unconstructive criticism on the forum again.
    the mods here are very forgiving, way to forgiving if you ask me...

so i decided to instead show UWE my love and support. You are great! You are tallented!
    Keep up the good work!

<3 UWE
    Venatos
  • weezlweezl Join Date: 2008-07-04 Member: 64557Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    <!--quoteo(post=1937248:date=May 19 2012, 10:32 AM:name=Runteh)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Runteh @ May 19 2012, 10:32 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1937248"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><b>I don't know how it must be as a dev to come on these forums and see post upon post of criticism.

But just so you don't forget; it is only because people love what you are doing and are passionate about it too.</b>

The latest build improved performance significantly for me, and I usually play 640x480 on my 5 year old laptop. It has made a difference!

Love following this mod, it constantly inspires me.

Thanks!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Yeap, good to imagine the other side too!
    I've been criticizing hard lately, is because I want NS2 to become truly great!
  • DualSightDualSight Join Date: 2010-07-26 Member: 72909Members
  • LocklearLocklear [nexzil]kerrigan Join Date: 2012-05-01 Member: 151403Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, WC 2013 - Shadow
  • BicsumBicsum Join Date: 2012-02-27 Member: 147596Members, Reinforced - Gold