Win a 3-Day Pass to PAX PRIME!

WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
<div class="IPBDescription">best WasabiOne ONOS (Primal Scream Mod)</div>So this all depends on a lot..... If and when Primal Scream makes it into the game.... hopefully before PAX PRIME you can win a 3 DAY Pass to the Event! I will give the top mod a free pass, does not include airfare or hotel, but this pass is going for over $300 on ebay right now and is expected to get higher as the event gets closer!

WASABI PRIMAL SCREAM!
-take my OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNOOOOOOOSSSSSS announcement and mod it into NS2, but mod wins! We will have a panel of judges to make the final decision. Stay Tuned for more info as we see when primal scream makes it in.

Comments

• WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Also creativity wins major points! you dont have to stop at just the scream! that is just the *required portion of the MOD
  • HuzeHuze Insightful Join Date: 2003-11-12 Member: 22724Members, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    This was my idea, I'm going to be in Seattle during pax prime for my new job, and I intend to win that prize. I need a picture of your face, Wasabi.
  • WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    so I have heard Huze.... I shall have to take a nice image looking straight at the camera as all my others are headshots from an angle.
  • ArkantiArkanti pub baddie Join Date: 2011-07-22 Member: 111781Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    Orthographics from the front and side would be nice.