Armory Rack Idea

Champlo0Champlo0 Join Date: 2012-04-17 Member: 150617Members
<div class="IPBDescription">A little change to make a big improvement</div>Your partner ever die beside you with a shotgun, but you have one too? Well I figure it often happens, and a lot of the times it ends up in wasted pres cause you can't just put it back in the armory. So why not let the armory have a "rack" so to speak where you can store up to 4 extra weapons on it? Even more, let the commander spend energy from the armory, maybe about 25-50, to bring a weapon on the field back to the armory rack. And with an advanced armory, the slots could get upgraded to about 6 or 7 possibly.

Comments

• ImbalanxdImbalanxd Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104581Members
    I think this would remove one of the only incentives for moving as a squad still left in the game.
  • Champlo0Champlo0 Join Date: 2012-04-17 Member: 150617Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1935614:date=May 12 2012, 04:52 AM:name=Imbalanxd)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Imbalanxd @ May 12 2012, 04:52 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1935614"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I think this would remove one of the only incentives for moving as a squad still left in the game.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Aside from the ability to actually have map control. And if you wanna argue that the cost of weapons is, rifles are free so therefore, according to your logic, you shouldn't bother moving as a squad unless you have something that costs pres. This idea gives you more incentive to move as a squad because your buddy can pick up your gun and bring it back, or the commander can spend energy and concentration to actually get your gun back. There's always high incentive to move as a squad, so I really don't see where your coming from with the "only incentives" idea; you don't see winning marines that just send one guy everywhere.