Duplex searching for a few players.

swalkswalk Say hello to my little friend. Join Date: 2011-01-20 Member: 78384Members, Squad Five Blue
edited May 2012 in Competitive Play
<div class="IPBDescription">Europeans with skills? Click here.</div>In the latest weeks, we have been quite inactive, due to exams, a player leaving and players being inactive.
We are now sorting out our player problems, but we need some good, and active players.

<b>Who are we?</b>
Duplex is a team that aims to compete in tourneys, ladders etc. We play to win.
At the moment we play 4-5 games a week, but we have to use substitutes in almost every game.
We are a mix of many europeans, mostly mid-north europe at the moment.
Denmark, UK, Germany, Finland, France and Poland
Our active roster looks like this:
swalk - Johs - Arga - TreffNiX - Skie - Dusteh - Tweadle - pa1n
We still have two inactive players on the team:
mike|b|(18 days offline, we know nothing, he was one of our most active players)
Wilson(doesn't want to play in the current state of the game, but will begin to play with us when performance gets better)
Many of us have played NS1, some even on ENSL "back in the days".
We are a mix of many europeans, mostly mid-north europe at the moment.
Denmark, UK, Germany, Finland, France and Poland
We have an established homepage and gameservers.

<b>Who are we looking for?</b>
We are looking for a few players so we can keep our matches free of substitutes.
We are laying weight on marine skill, as well as alien skill, but to us, teamwork and communication are most important.
We could also use a constant commander, one who has a good background in NS1 commanding, or other RTS games.
We would like to see that you have played NS1, even though it's not a requirement.
Most importantly, you should know your way around NS2 and come to as many matches you can.
You should be ready to pay your part of our servers, we have one machine in germany running 3 gameservers.
One of the 3 gameservers are rented out to another team at the moment.

We are looking for players that stand out from the crowd, so don't feel bad if you don't make the cut.
But also don't let that discourage you from asking!
Feel free to ask <b>any</b> questions.

If you're interested, add me on steam. My account name is swalk1001@hotmail.com