[Project] NS2 Short Film

SkymanderXSkymanderX Green Marine - The Few, The Proud, The Green. Join Date: 2011-07-29 Member: 113006Members
edited April 2012 in Squad Five
<div class="IPBDescription">A Project...</div>Hello everyone and thank you for reading this post. The current stage in the project is: <b>Editing and Revising the script</b> I'm still looking for anyone who is willing to help with the revisions of the script. Also if you can work well with the cinematic editor i'd be extremely honored if you could help us out with this. We will be looking for voice actors and other roles soon, so please continue to check here for more information. If your interested in filling any needed roles please send me a pm with your email account (preferable gmail) and i'll invite you to the inaugural basecamp :) Unless your comfortable posting below :) Thanks for reading, feel free to comment or ask questions below.

Comments

• HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Cool Skymander! I will invite you to Basecamp as the inaugural project.

<b>Please remember to include [Project] in all project thread titles in future</b> (I will do it this time). If you don't we will assume it is a discussion thread and won't look inside to see if you need a Basecamp invite.
  • SkymanderXSkymanderX Green Marine - The Few, The Proud, The Green. Join Date: 2011-07-29 Member: 113006Members
    edited April 2012
    Ok, sorry about that, i'll make sure to do that from now on. Sorry i missed doing that. looking forward to this "basecamp" you speak of.
  • SkymanderXSkymanderX Green Marine - The Few, The Proud, The Green. Join Date: 2011-07-29 Member: 113006Members
    Wow, got the basic basecamp set up, its sweet! Now i need to find some other people to join it. Right now i'm in the process of writing the script. If you are interested in helping with that, or just helping with other parts: "acting" "voice-acting" editing, ect. please send me a forum pm so i can invite you!
  • BVKnightBVKnight Join Date: 2012-02-26 Member: 147496Members
    I would be willing to help. I like to write and edit and I have a pretty good sense of cinematic timing.

I'm wondering, how do you plan on doing the movie? Is it going to be done using stock models and animations, or are you going to do some custom animation work? I'm not really aware of what capabilities exist with the game engine or editor.
  • IeptBarakatIeptBarakat The most difficult name to speak ingame. Join Date: 2009-07-10 Member: 68107Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
    Are you recording it ingame or using the cinematic editor? If ingame I have a pretty flexable schedule if you need any additional player-actors.
  • TechercizerTechercizer 7th Player Join Date: 2011-06-11 Member: 103832Members
    I can act, and am proficient at proofreading/formatting.
    As of now, i'm planning to record everything in game, unless i can find someone proficient enough to work with the cinematic editor which would be ideal. I honestly have no experience with it so unless i can find someone else, i'll be shooting in game. If you'd like to join please send me a pm with your email (preferable gmail) and i'll be happy to invite you. As of right now i'm looking for a team of people and refining the script and set ect. Once that's locked down we can begin voice recording, animation/in game footage ect.
    Or you could post your email here below, if that's what your comfortable with.