Looking for a US based team

SpaPalSpaPal Join Date: 2012-02-28 Member: 147699Members
Hey fellas SpaPal here,

30 year old player here looking for a US based team to play competitively in the evening hours, I'm EST but west coast hours are great too as long as practice / matches don't consistently run late. Quick about me, I teach at a university and I sometimes muck around on the servers during the daytime when I can. For the most part I like to play in the evening hours EST 8:00-12:00PM.

Technically I've been playing shooters since quake and played some competitive counter-strike after college (cal-p? not sure if it even exists anymore). I've spent at least 200 hours (guesstimate) with NS1 and I've clocked 120 hours playing NS2. Anyone who I've played with on the pubs knows know my aim is pretty good and I PTFO. I shine the most as a skulk or rifleman but I'm damn good with a shotgun and fade (lerk is so so).

Steam profile: SpaPal

Comments

• TechercizerTechercizer 7th Player Join Date: 2011-06-11 Member: 103832Members
    edited April 2012
    The list of active clans at the top of the subforum has a plethora of organizations that meet your criteria, and most clans are if not actively recruiting at least interested in adding players to their ranks. I wish you luck in finding one that fits you just right, though with the wide range of groups we have, I feel confident that you won't need it.