Natural Selection 2 News Update - NS1 music - blast from the past

2»

Comments

• DrummerDrummer Join Date: 2004-02-18 Member: 26654Members
    i forgot, before bed i found some old match casts from ansl season 1, and an interview with flayra and max back in 2007 (holy crap, 5 years ago and they talked about ns2 in the interview!), an episode of The Show i helped make, oh, and my druken downward spiral on the air from st patricks day. just the interview, the show, and my drunken fun adds up to 239 MB! O_O so ill try to figure out how to get that out there too
  • TheDestroyerTheDestroyer Tooobah Join Date: 2003-07-12 Member: 18123Members, Constellation
    Yea, I have some matches and station ID tags on a laptop here.

Oh memories.

I had started some new music, but just got overwhelmed with real life.
  • urinalcakeurinalcake Can't work a sound card United States Join Date: 2002-11-08 Member: 7799Members
    mm, i remember moog, fangs and i did an interview with charlie sometime in early 2006, or late 2005, would love to be able to find that.
  • ellnicellnic Join Date: 2010-07-19 Member: 72559Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    haha that 'First day' Song is awsome.
  • prevertmaximusprevertmaximus Join Date: 2002-12-30 Member: 11630Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    For all those who liked the BoonDock Marines, From back in the day.

You can watch the vid as well, Enjoy!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4AC1C0X0Nk" target="_blank"> Visit Website</a>

PREVERT-MAXIMUS ;)